Cisco Bug: CSCvi49028 - NAT reflection requirement not documented on CMS Web Proxy Deployment guide.
Oct 17, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X8.10.1 X8.10.2 X8.10.3 X8.10.4
Symptom: NAT reflection needed when using dual NIC environment and configuring CMS webproxy. Please add this text: "NAT reflection should be enabled on the external facing firewall. This is to allow the Exp-E to send traffic to it's own public IP (static NAT) ip address from it's private IP address ? on the external interface. (Without NAT reflection enabled, FW will drop the traffic." Conditions: Dual NIC deployment and CMS WebRTC over Expressway
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases