Cisco Bug: CSCvi48471 - active SUP crash when active run 16.x and standby run 3.18.
Mar 16, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4431 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-X Router
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco 4351 Integrated Services Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The ASR1K, CBR and UEA platforms will go for reload if standby card with non-polaris image is inserted into the chassis when active is running with Polaris image (Vice- Versa also true). Conditions: The active should be running with Polaris and insert standby card with non-polaris image. The chasis will go for reload (Vice also is true).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases