Cisco Bug: CSCvi25110 - N9K/Open Flow - Traffic loss from Ingress to Egress Flow when ports flap.
Oct 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92304QC Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-FX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Traffic Loss after port flaps Conditions: With Inline redirections in place along with Port-channel Ingress/Egress via Service nodes , after multiple flaps on the port-channel link traffic user experiences traffic loss.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases