Cisco Bug: CSCvi24259 - Findme does not work on Expressway x8.10.x unless the User Policy license is installed
Sep 19, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Calls to the Findme URI will not succeed Conditions: Expressway running x8.10.2 (may affect all x8.10.x) where the User Policy license is not installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases