Cisco Bug: CSCvi23142 - All of the CMs behind the RPDs disappeared after the CIN network migration
Oct 30, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 'show cable rpd rpd-mac tenGigabitEthernet x/y/z gcp-session' shows next hop mac of the rpd-mac's IPv6 addr is: Next Hop MAC : FFFF.FFFF.FFFF Conditions: 'ipv6 cef accounting non-recursive' configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases