Cisco Bug: CSCvi22387 - N3500 NAT and twice NAT may not work after reload
Aug 13, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3524 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3524-X Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: NAT and/or twice NAT to common destination may not work after device reload. Conditions: NAT and twice NAT traffic from common destination does not reach source host in NAT inside subnet. connected to either L2/SVI or L3 physical interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases