Cisco Bug: CSCvi20276 - DOC Posture status "Not Applicable" during the scan
Oct 21, 2019
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
Known Affected Releases
- Posture Status should show "pending" in the live logs for easier visibility Symptom: - With ISE posture style that doesn't need a redirect ACL and URL, the posture status shows "Not Applicable" on the live logs page rather than "Pending" even though the endpoint matches the AuthZ policy with a "posture condition unknown" during the initial authentication - After posture is complete, the right status is shown as Compliant or Non Compliant. Conditions: AuthZ profile for the unkown posture status/not_equals compliant des not have redirect ACL and URL configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases