Cisco Bug: CSCvi13054 - scheduled rule recommendations update fails with "Attempted to store stale object"
Dec 12, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
6.2.0 6.2.2 6.2.3 6.3.0
Symptom: A scheduled task to update Firepower Rule Recommendations for multiple intrusion policies can fail with the error "Attempted to store stale object". Conditions: One of the policies updated by the scheduled task must have, as a base policy, another policy updated by the scheduled task. The issue occurs when the base policy gets updated before another policy which depends on it. The issue only appears to occur if rule recommendations were not already generated through the GUI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases