Cisco Bug: CSCvi11817 - Location accuracy test fails
Sep 15, 2019
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Infrastructure 2.2.3 may not complete the location accuracy tests. We have tried both on demand and scheduled, but it keeps failing with the error: 'Failed to find accuracy for the test. Possible Reason: All elements are inactive during scheduled period.' Conditions: Issue is seen only when we have 2 MSE's synchronized to the same floor and not seen when we have a single MSE synchronized.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases