Cisco Bug: CSCvi11446 - D3.1 CMs fall offline LCHA followed by SUPHA while reconsiliation is good
Nov 27, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: D31 CMs upstream bonded to an OFDMA channel drop offline if SUP-HA is performed after LCHA (so the protect card is now active). Only D31 CMs on the protect card that is now active will drop offline. Conditions: Three conditions are required for this issue to occur:  LCHA is performed and the project card is now active. Followed by a SUP-HA  D31 CMs on the newly active protect card are upstream bonded to an OFDMA channel.  OFDM DS is primary capable within the MD.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases