Cisco Bug: CSCvi10688 - Need to capture the BIOS version in the "show run" output along with NXOS version.
Nov 12, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92160YC-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 31108TC-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92304QC Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customer has N3164 deployed and Numbers would be more than 3K. We have been told to update the switches which were running with the old BIOS version. Actually we pulled the BIOS version using the "show version" command. But for doing this we need to have script which will login to the device and pull the BIOS version. We were looking for an option if you could provide us the SNMP OID so that we can pull the BIOS version. Conditions: Is there any option using we can capture the BIOS version in the "show run" output along with NXOS version ,Is there any option using we can capture the BIOS version in the "show run" output along with NXOS version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases