Cisco Bug: CSCvi09518 - SFP 3rd party vendor info not returned correctly by entity-mibs.
Aug 06, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-FX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92304QC Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 31108TC-V Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SNMP return incorrect info for the IN-Q2AY2-45 and other third party transceivers. entPhysicalModelName.48884 = STRING: entPhysicalHardwareRev.48884 is returned as empty entPhysicalMfgName is returned as 'Cisco Systems' Problem exists in 7.0(3)I7(3) and earlier releases. Conditions: This symptom is observed when user has the Inphi 100G transceiver (IN-Q2AY2-45) or any third party transceiver inserted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases