Cisco Bug: CSCvi09279 - N3k SNMPd crashed when perfoming SNMP bulk query
Aug 13, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3524 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3524-X Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N3k running 6.0(2)A6(7) had its process SNMPd crash. 2018 Feb 1 06:02:39.625799 N3-SEC-2B %SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED: Service "snmpd" (PID 3485) hasn't caught signal 11 (core will be saved). Conditions: Decoding the core functions revealed this happened while receiving a SNMP bulk query on a VLAN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases