Cisco Bug: CSCvi09207 - XCP authentication service restarts upon detecting invalid JID where type is get
Dec 09, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: XCP authentication service restarts and stops Conditions: When 3rd party XMPP client is tries to login with two "@" in the JID.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases