Cisco Bug: CSCvi08470 - OSPF: process crashed when the interface priority is configured for 0.
Jan 22, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-12S-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PDM-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-F-S Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQ-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9400 Supervisor Engine-1XL-Y
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQM-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48TQ-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OSPF process crashed when the interface OSPF priority is configured as zero. Conditions: IP FRR and TI LFA configured. In a LAN network, when more than one neighbor present, when we set ospf priority as zero, OSPF process crashes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases