Cisco Bug: CSCvi08470 - OSPF: process crashed when the interface priority is configured for 0.
Aug 22, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PDM-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9410R Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQ-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-12S-E Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-12X48UQ-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24U-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OSPF process crashed when the interface OSPF priority is configured as zero. Conditions: IP FRR and TI LFA configured. In a LAN network, when more than one neighbor present, when we set ospf priority as zero, OSPF process crashes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases