Cisco Bug: CSCvi06480 - OSPF SSPF: EPL not sent for secondary addresses on loopback interfaces.
Aug 30, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-12X48UR-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48T-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24U-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQ-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-32XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-16XS-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-F-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PD-E Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When we have loopback interface configured with both primary and secondary address, prefix advertisement is not sent by OSPF for the secondary addresses. It is sent only for the primary addresses. Conditions: OSPFv2 is configured OSPFv2 Segment-Routing is configured loopback interface configured with primary and secondary addresses. OSPv2 Segment-Routing Prefix-SIDs configured for both primary and secondary.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases