Cisco Bug: CSCvh98013 - OSPF SID database reflected with old invalid entry in SID update scenarios.
Jan 22, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-12X48UQ-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-12S-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-8X24UQ-E Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24P-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SIDs not programmed by OSPF in certain preconditions Conditions: Anycast scenario. Same SID configured for Prefix on both (multiple) Routers through connected SID.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases