Cisco Bug: CSCvh97808 - D3.1 CM with OFDMA channel drop offline after LCHA followed by SUPHA
Oct 30, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: D3.1 CMs flap after a SUP switchover while the protect linecard is active. Conditions: D3.1 CMs online with OFDMA upstream channel and protect linecard must be active at the time of the SUP switchover. If the primary linecard is active, this condition will not occur.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases