Cisco Bug: CSCvh96706 - UCCX:CLI commands fail with error 'Unable to start ManagerManagerImpl' after utils uccx synctocuic
Nov 06, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.6(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to run any command on CLI after running utils uccx synctocuic. The error seen: admin: utils uccx <command> Unable to start ManagerManagerImpl Command failed. Conditions: UCCX 11.6, with first command on node CLI run : utils uccx synctocuic Reboot of the UCCX post this will cause CLI to be unusable on the affected node.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases