Cisco Bug: CSCvh91633 - ACR: _execute_child Line: 1015 (cvs_main slow memory leak)
Jul 21, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Expressway reports an application error, and the process internal application restarts automatically. An alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected (Application failed - ACR: _execute_child Line: 1015) Conditions: Currently under investigation, but suspecting memory leak on cvs process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases