Cisco Bug: CSCvh86964 - UC SDR sync failing on HCMF
Jan 23, 2019
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: UC SDR synchronization operation fails in hcmf with error "Attempted read on closed stream" Conditions: In Tomcat logs 2018-01-30 09:00:49,237 ERROR [HcsScheduler_Worker-10] soap.SoapClientBase.setStatusToFailed - The SOAP client threw an exception org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Attempted read on closed stream.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases