Cisco Bug: CSCvh86595 - Data not propagated to all nodes during network flapping.
Nov 14, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
10.5(1.10000.7) 10.5(2.10000.5) 11.0(1.10000.10) 11.5(1.10000.6) 12.0(1.10000.10)
Symptom: Due to data not propagated to all the nodes, recording fails since the bib number is unknown. Conditions: During continous network flapping(SDLOOS) CallManager must have CCD patterns more than 2k during flapping.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases