Cisco Bug: CSCvh86576 - UCCX 11.6: Disposition set to "0" in ContactQueueDetail during call Transfer from Agent to Trigger
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.6(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During below call transfer scenario, disposition value is set to "0" for second sequence number of the call while first one is set to handled: - Call received on Trigger and Agent1 answers. - Agent1 starts transfer operation to back to UCCX Trigger while caller is put on hold. - Agent2 is selected and starts ringing while Agent1 is still on the line. - Agent1 completes the transfer before Agent2 answers. Conditions: - UCCX 11.6. - Transfer completed by Agent1 while Agent2 is still ringing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases