Cisco Bug: CSCvh83322 - MER probe causing OFDMA channel down when equalization-coefficient enabled and OFDMA
Jan 16, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: D3.1 modems with OFDMA channel configured may be reset after coming online. It may take a couple of resets for the modems to come stay online. Conditions: Equalization-coefficient is enabled on OFDMA channel.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases