Cisco Bug: CSCvh81030 - CUIC Collections not Updated when Supervisor Role removed from User
Feb 04, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
11.0(1) 11.0(1)SU1 11.5(1) 11.5(1)SU1
Symptom: Previous supervisors will still see the agents and CSQs they were in even after being demoted to a standard agent. This will impact Team Summary Report, among other things. Conditions: * Create two teams with a separate CSQ added to each * Create two agents 1. Add Agent1 as a primary supervisor to both Team1 and Team2 2. Add Agent2 as an assigned resource on Team1 3. In "Tools -> User View" give Agent2 supervisor capability 4. In team configuration add Agent2 as secondary supervisor for Team1 and Team2 5. Go to "Tools -> User View" and remove Agent2 supervisor capability BEFORE removing them from the secondary supervisor on the team config 6. Go to CUIC "User Permissions -> Collections" Agent2 is still added to the collections associated with the teams they were secondary supervisor for It appears that there is a necessary communication that is not being sent when the supervisor role is removed. However, if Agent2 was removed from each individual team BEFORE removing the supervisor role, this issue does not occur.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases