Cisco Bug: CSCvh77403 - XCP code should have handler for thrown error when DB is unavailable
Aug 06, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
XCP code doesn't have handler for thrown error when DB is unavailable Symptom: XCP code doesn't have handler for thrown error when DB is unavailable. This can result in jabberd cores, but after cores the system is functional. Conditions: The behavior is intermittent. First time was noticed when running an automation test where multiple XCP router restarts were done as a part of testing scenario. It happened once as well on manual failover (when XCP Router is stopped).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases