Cisco Bug: CSCvh77266 - Deployment Model "HCS-CC:2000 Agents" allows no Service Config
Jan 23, 2019
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center Version 11.6(1)
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Contact Center Version 11.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Deployment Model "HCS-CC:2000 Agents" validation rules will fail if customer has existing configuration of Services (including, for example, Avaya PG Service, Services for Translation Routes, etc.). Conditions: Existing Service configurations in place at time of deployment model designation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases