Cisco Bug: CSCvh72020 - CBR8: Sup reloads with sup_veman core file after LCHA event
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The cBR-8 supervisor reloads with sup_veman core file when handling a LCHA "clc ready" event. Conditions: Seen one time with OFDMA configuration when handling a LCHA "clc ready" event.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases