Cisco Bug: CSCvh72002 - SUP reload after deleting Bundle Interface
Mar 29, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The active SUP crash, system switch over. Conditions: There are several wide-band bonding groups resilience, meanwhile, manual disable the interface bundle which the mac-domains are using.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases