Cisco Bug: CSCvh72001 - ICSA runs out of memory with "Syncing Mode for Enterprise Groups" set to differential sync
Jun 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Intercluster sync agent is not performing periodic sync to remote clusters. Conditions: This issue is observed when the Enterprise Parameter 'Syncing Mode for Enterprise Groups is set to Differential Sync.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases