Cisco Bug: CSCvh65613 - All CUCM devices do not get added successfully in PCA for first time while provisioning from HCMF
Aug 12, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 12.1
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: All CUCM devices do not get added successfully in PCA for first time while provisioning from HCMF Conditions: 1. Intsall PCA 12.1 2. Provision cluster having cucm devices((more than 2 cucm devices)) from HCMF to PCA. All CUCM devices will not get managed successfully in PCA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases