Cisco Bug: CSCvh62945 - OSPF SSPF/SRTE; In dual RP mode with NSR enabled under TE, some tunnels are not UP in the back up.
Dec 09, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9410R Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48P-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-32QC-E Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service ESS-3300-NCP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: tunnel turned down on new standby after switchover. Conditions: LSP used by tunnel flapping on the old active.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases