Cisco Bug: CSCvh62924 - Poll CPU maxes out processing high priority traffic leading to huge backlog and crash
Aug 16, 2019
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Server crash with ASSERT: "memBlockDesc != &DescriptorLoop" in freeBlocksImmediately() Conditions: This can happen with ~7Gbps incoming http traffic and the poll cpu spends more time in high priority tasks. At the time of crash 8 disks are lost due to a HW error.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases