Cisco Bug: CSCvh62357 - Disable DHCPv6 Bulk LQ Process by default.
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 920-10SZ-PD Router
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 920-24TZ-M Router
- Cisco NCS 4202
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4431 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco NCS 4216
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a cBR-8 running 16.7.1, it's been found that "DHCPv6 Bulk LQ" process will run by default even though the cBR-8 platform does not yet support this feature. To disable the process, "ipv6 dhcp-relay bulk-lease disable" must be configured. This bug is being filed to have "ipv6 dhcp-relay bulk-lease disable" be default for the cBR-8 platform. Conditions: DHCPv6 replay process is enabled or restarted on the interface, the DHCPv6 bulk LQ is default enabled, and the remote DHCP server respond to this bulk LQ request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases