Cisco Bug: CSCvh61141 - symlinks of binary not pointing to latest SMU - NGXR
Oct 20, 2019
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When new XR SMU is installed then symlinks are not pointing to newly installed SMU Conditions: XR SMU of same package(old smu) should have been installed in the system.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases