Cisco Bug: CSCvf25345 - Cisco Unity Connection Reflected Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
Dec 10, 2018
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
_PSIRT Symptom: A vulnerability in the web framework of Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to conduct a reflected cross-site scripting (XSS) attack against the user of the web interface of the affected system. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation of certain parameters passed via HTTP GET or POST methods. An attacker who can convince a user to follow an attacker-supplied link could cause arbitrary script or HTML code to be executed on the user's browser in the context of the affected site. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases