Cisco Bug: CSCuw56223 - TES 22.214.171.1244 - JC - Data isn't being displayed from WC
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Security polices in the Web Client do not reflect correctly in the Java Client. As I was able to recreate this issue in house, what I was seeing was for example...SAP Job; in the WC, I have 'View SAP Jobs, View Job Logs and View Job Spool'. In the JC, all I have is View Jobs and View Job Log. Another example; For SAP Variants...I have Add/Edit Variants in WC. In JC, nothing shows up. Conditions: Values are being updated in WC but not in JC.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases