Cisco Bug: CSCuw56213 - IMDB DSN cores after receiving two sequential SIGTERM signals
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: One or all of the of the following CUCM IM & Presence server services generated a core dump: Cisco Presence Datastore Cisco Login Datastore Cisco SIP Registration Datastore Cisco Route Datastore The core dump has a backtrace similar to the following: Conditions: DSN processes ttlogin and ttroute, tried to do a shutdown but as the process connection with DB is already down, it went for core dump with the segmentation fault.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases