Cisco Bug: CSCuw55636 - Clusterdb files are world-readable
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability in the file system permissions of the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) could allow an unauthenticated, local attacker to disclose sensitive data. The vulnerability is due to overly permissive permissions on certain files. An exploit could allow an attacker to gain information about the system or data stored their-in. Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases