Cisco Bug: CSCuw55526 - IM&P XCP Connection Manager Cores
Nov 01, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Connection Manager service crashes when total number of connected Jabber clients becomes larger than 1024. Conditions: The issue is not caused by any special conditions, and it occurs during regular usage.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases