Cisco Bug: CSCuw54979 - Cannot create a user services template
Oct 06, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot create user services template. When trying to create a user services template I get the following error: Unable to retrieve Service Template due to the following issues. The application encountered an unknown error Check logs for more details. Conditions: Provisioning setup--> service template --> add processor = 11.0 Service = user services PCP 10.0 ie 11 fresh install only happens when the processor is CUCM 11 Works with CUCM 10.5.2 processor.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases