Cisco Bug: CSCuw54725 - 6.2.1 Audit Log does not show User for Override
Aug 09, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user overrides a dependency there is no audit of the user that commits the override. In 5.3.1 this performs as it should. However, in 6.1 and 6.2.1 the user is blank. (see attachment) Conditions: Complete the following to recreate the issue in 6.1 and 6.2.1 1. In the Job Activity screen choose a job that is Waiting on Dependency. 2. Go to Dependencies Tab, Select the Dependency, Click Override then OK. 3. Go to Logs. Observe that the user is blank for the override.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases