Cisco Bug: CSCuw54278 - PCP 11.0 - Service Template copied from user has extra Data
Nov 04, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: All new users are provisioned with the same DN when using a Service Template Conditions: Service Template was created by copying configuration from existing user.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases