Cisco Bug: CSCuw53636 - get-onetime-password should return a consistent length CISCO-VTG-TOKEN
Jul 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The CUCM IM & Presence SOAP API 'get-onetime-password' may return a CISCO-VTG-TOKEN that is not of a consistent length with other CISCO-VTG-TOKENs. Conditions: Jabber SOAP login to CUCM IM & Presence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases