Cisco Bug: CSCuw52600 - Scheduled processes are not starting
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Scheduled processes have stopped running. Manual start of a scheduled process works. Process is just not triggered according to schedule. Conditions: This happens when you import a scheduled process from an automation pack that was created by someone else.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases