Cisco Bug: CSCuw52229 - Job Group Status is Canceled and Child Job Could not Run
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: when a child job gets canceled the group goes to a status of canceled; therefore, when the job gets reran the group status is not getting updated and the job is not able to run as the group status, canceled, does not allowing jobs to run. Conditions: To recreate: 1. Create a job group with one job 2. Setup an event on the job to re-run when job is Aborted. 3. Cancel the job.The group shows canceled and then when the job gets reran, it shows waiting on dependencies and it does not run.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases