Cisco Bug: CSCuw51173 - OpenSSL no-ssl3 Option NULL Pointer Dereference Vulnerability
Jan 22, 2016
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3569 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases