Cisco Bug: CSCuw50108 - Incorrect Alert description from Process Enqueue Table Size
Feb 13, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BEMS417595. SR636119733. Incorrect Alert description from Process Enqueue Table Size for Aged Enqueue Backlog alert. Where there are more than 1000 lock entries in a SAP system and if any locks are open for more than 4 hours, The ITPA creates an Alert. The description of the Alert says "There are 0 entries in the lock table. This value exceeds the threshold.." The description of the Alert is wrong as it should say the correct number of aged lock present in SAP system. The description of the alert is referred from the field value description of a RFC activity. The alert for Aged Enqueue Backlog refers toEnque Table RFC activity. It should be corrected to Check Enqueue Aging RFC activity. Conditions: Where there more then 1000(default threshold) lock entries in SAP system and if any of the locks is older then 4 hours Aged Enqueue Backlog alert is created.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases