Cisco Bug: CSCuw50107 - Backup streamer crashed on receiving a play command when network flaps
Apr 30, 2018
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
3.12(0) 3.2(3)ES8 3.2(5)ES1 4.2(1) 4.4(1)
Symptom: Stream Crash Conditions: Due to Network flap the communication between the primary and back up is not happening properly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases