Cisco Bug: CSCuw48845 - LDAP user authentication
Nov 04, 2017
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customer has multiple forest in LDAP server and would like to have the ability to login with user in different forest/Domain. Since access control lists do not cross from one forest/domain to another. The customer has suggested that prime support the ability to log in using the forest/domain name followed by the user Id. Conditions: example: instead of logging in with the user Id bsimth the user would have to would have to point to the forest/domain and login to prime google\bsmith and prime would have the ability to authenticate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases